Friday 26 March 2021

Cricket Tournament!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

The start of the cricket tournament did not go well... Ms Mudgeway wasn't here so we couldn't get the unifroms so we just had to go mufty. Jarvis and I were captains and for the first game I won the toss and chose to bowl first. My first over bowling there was 1 run from it and a wicket, Remy took the catch. When I was batting with George I remember doing a good shot on the offside. At the end of the first game we lost. I don't really remember the 2nd game but we lost and the third game I didn't play and we lost. For the final game it was us against Wesley Primary. I loss the toss and Wesley chose to bat, which was good for us as we were going to have a bowl. When I bowled my fourth and final over that game I bowled him! Hitting off stump and I had my second wicket of the game. In the 2nd innings Jarvis and I came out to bat, we lost no wickets in our partnership except for a dumb run-out๐Ÿ˜ž. But apart from the that we put on a fantastic partnership. We did really well and did good big hits, the umpire also said that I did the best shot he had seen all day! In the end it was a tied game! We each got 39 runs. But it was a really fun day in the end๐Ÿ‘            Here is a funny picture of my head on Lockie Ferguson (Bowler for the Black Caps)           :)



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora William this is Rita from rm 6!.
    The first thing I am going say is that think this picture is kinda funny :]
    also I love this blog post because it has different emojis,then I think that it has alot of writing(because I like to read even though it is my least favorite subject :| How did you feel when you were bowling?.
    Blog ya later!. Rita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rita, this picture is quite funny. I also like some emojis, I liked bowling because it is was very exciting and fun!
      Blog you later!

      Delete