Tuesday 9 November 2021

How I Got Stung by a Bee

Yesterday my brother, mum and I went out to get some Pita Pit. After we waited for ages for it to be ready we walked down to a park and as soon as I sat down my middle toe started hurting. It hurt a lot and when I looked at my middle toe, I saw a big bee sitting on it. I quickly shoved it off but it was too late. How unlucky is that? I sat down right next to a bee! Anyway, this is my third time being stung but it is just very annoying all the time. How many times have you been stung? Blog you later!A Mushroom Extract Might Save Bees From a Killer Virus | WIRED

6 comments:

  1. Not many times, myself. It's a real "burning" sensation from what I remember. Do you have any remedies for a bee sting? Some people use baking soda. E noho ra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora William. I have only been stung by a bee once but that was a while ago. when I got stung by a bee it hurt for a bit but after a few minutes I was fine. How many times have you been stung by a bee? Blog ya later!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Bentley, when I got stung recently it only hurt for a bit, but other times it hurt for about a few days. In the blog post it says I have been stung three times. Blog you later!

      Delete
  4. Kia ora William Iv been stung not once ont twice but three times I got stung by A bumble bee and the other two were regular bees blog you later

    ReplyDelete